Get More Help
If you have benefited from Ask "4" Free and want to ask more questions, you can purchase 5 more emails.
Tell us about your child or yourself:
What is the disability?
How does it affect your child or yourself?
What steps have you taken? / information gathered?
- Obtained a diagnosis from a neurologist/specialist/physician.
- The school/daycare/specialist suspects a disability but I do not have a diagnosis.
- Obtained therapies.
- Have coverage for therapies.
- Told school about it
What are your concerns?
- What do I do now?
- What do I do next?
- Am I doing enough?
- I have spoken to the school but they haven’t done anything.
- I have tried to obtain ________but haven’t had any luck.
- I don’t understand_________.
- What can I expect?
- What does the future hold?
- Am I on the right track?
Your Get More Help
questions/5 emails from you
or 5000 characters (whichever happens first) where you share your concerns and ask questions.
- Use your emails wisely, include facts and details rather than the emotions that naturally accompany any concern.
- As we receive each email, we will answer your questions and/or ask for clarification. This will create an ongoing exchange of emails in which we will strive to provide peer support, information and valuable recommendations.
- We will always make an effort to respond quickly. However, instances will arise where we will not be able to do so. Therefore, we have established, as a company policy, that we will respond within 72 hours.
- Please note that we do not help with emergencies nor can we guarantee a timely response to a time-sensitive issue.
Our collective life experience with a wide range of disabilities helps us develop a plan of action for you to follow that will give you peace of mind knowing that you have gained full awareness of what your options are in regards to school and community supports.
Communication is strictly through email; we do not take or answer telephone calls.
- A customer service representative will be available for a telephone conversation should an issue (account and/or billing) not be resolved by a reasonable amount of email correspondence.
- Our customer service representatives are not knowledgeable about disabilities and therefore, will not be able to answer any questions in regards to disabilities.
- We are not a crisis center; we do not handle emergencies or answer questions that require a response by a predetermined date.